On Saturday, Jigsaw hosted the Seattle Mini Maker Faire Booth Workshop. The conference room is currently being used as a dungeon set for Journey Quest, but everyone managed to squeeze in. Christin Boyd and her panel of experts laid out everything one needs to know to exhibit at the upcoming Faire.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- Dates: 6/2 and 6/3 (Sat. and Sun.)
- Location: Seattle Center, Northwest Rooms
- Free to exhibit (small fee if you plan to sell stuff).
- Exhibitors get a 10′-wide space and an 8′ table.
- 10,000 sq. ft. indoors; 7,000 sq. ft. of outdoor exhibit space too.
- There is an application process and only about 50 will be accepted. Deadline is 4/7 so get cracking.
- Visitors will be charged admission. Children under 12 free.
- Faire overlaps with Seattle Science Festival (6/2).
- Website: http://makerfaireseattle.com/.