originally posted at SeattleMakerFaire.com
Wondering what makes a good booth for Seattle Mini Maker Faire? Want to meet the staff and other exhibitors from Maker Faire? This workshop will help you:
- Design your exhibit
- Craft engaging hands-on activities for the public
- Write the required safety plan
- Design signs to explain your project, because answering the question “what’s that” 1000 times in a weekend can be tedious.
- Talk with the Maker Coordinators for Seattle Mini Maker Faire. These are the people who decide which exhibits will be admitted to Seattle Mini Maker Faire.
- Saturday March 3rd, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- INSCAPE building Rm. 140, at 815 Airport Way S, Seattle WA
- Bring a notebook and some rough ideas and sketches of your exhibit, booth, or project.
Note that some mapping software cannot find the Inscape building. Jigsaw Renaissance is located in the INSCAPE building Rm. 140, at 815 Airport Way S (also known as Seattle Boulevard S) in Seattle (47.59508 N, 122.327185 W). This is in the International District between 5th and 6th Ave S, 1 block south of Uwajimaya shopping center, just north of the infamous PFI restaurant supply outlet, and across the street from the Shell station.